No experience necessary!
- Choose a piece of bisque pottery; we have 100's of items to choose from!
- Select your paints and brushes, stencils, and idea books filled with tons of examples. We will teach you the basics if you have any questsions.
- Sit back, relax, and paint your piece!
- When you are finished, leave your piece with us to fire in our kiln.
- Pick up your very own pottery masterpiee in 7-10 days!
The studio fee is good for a full day of painting. It includes paint, glazing and firing of your piece, plus the use of our brushes, stamps, and stencils.
Coloring Book Pottery
Fresh out of the kiln
What if I can't finish painting my pieces in one day?
Come back another day to finish painting.
Can I leave my piece at the studio until I can come back to finish?
Due to lack of storage we cannot keep store your piece.
Will the paint stain my clothes?
Paints and glazes are non-toxic and wash out of clothing.
Is the pottery food safe?
Yes, after they've been fired all dinnerware, canisters, mugs, and serving pieces are food safe.
Get creative with fused glass. Glass fusing is the process of layering two or more layers of compatible glass to make a design, then fusing them together in a glass kiln.
Prices range from $16.00 and up. Glass projects are available for pick up two weeks after completion.
Canvas painting can be fun for all ages. We have tracings from previously painted canvas available to copy or you can create your own masterpiece. Our staff is available to help get you set up, answer questions, and help with basic techniques.
*We use artist’s acrylic paint which may stain clothing. Please dress appropriately.
If you are unable to finish your painting you may take it with you and bring it back to work on when you have more time.
CANVAS SIZES:16X20 - $35
11X14 - $25